What We Believe
- The best kind of friend is one who encourages you to be a better person.
- The best decision is to avoid sex until marriage or until a long term mutually exclusive relationship.
- Sex is never a test of love.
- The decision not to have sex until marriage is a good one.
- The decision not to take drugs is a good one. It is illegal to take drugs.
- The decision not to drink alcohol in high school is a good one. In most jurisdictions it is illegal to drink alcoholic beverages before the age of 21.
- Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Past mistakes do not mean that one must continue in the same pattern.
To reduce unwed teenage childbearing, it may be necessary to foster relationships with adult women mentors who can exercise firm guidance and give direction as well as support. Dr. Barbara Dafoe Whitehead