Thank you for donating to help our students.
Your contribution will provide students with the opportunity to devel-op skills to make positive decisions and become good citizens.
Print a .pdf
- $10,000 Provides a sponsorship for McKinley Tech High School, Roosevelt High School, or a high school of your choice for 300-400 students. Also provides High School Diamond Girl Leadership and Best Men Leadership “Stop The Silence, Prevent The Violence” Seminar for 300-400 students and on-site teacher consultation and guidance. Includes the new BML and DGL organizer for each student.
- $5,000 Provides Best Friends and Best Men Programs for 100-200 elementary students and “Make Music Not Madness” Assembly for 3 elementary schools.
- $2,500 Provides for 300-400 middle school students anti-bullying “Stop The Silence, Prevent The Violence” Seminar for 3 middle schools.
- $1,500 Provides a Teacher Coordinator for the school year for middle or high school students.
- $500 Scholarship award for 12th grade Diamond Girl and Best Men leadership students. May be used for college or vocational school.
- $100 Provides “Safety Rulers” with safety tips and Hotline numbers for 100 1st-8th graders.
- $25 Provides a student with the 2017 newly designed and updated leadership organizer which contains risk prevention curriculum, Hotline information, inspirational readings, and planning information for school achievement.
of our appeal brochure and supply your donor information in the provided form. Remember to include your credit card donations or enclose a check to Best Friends Foundation, and mail to:
- 5335 Wisconsin Ave NW #440
Washington, DC 20015
Gifts may also be made by going to the Network for Good
website and typing in The Best Friends Foundation.
Please contact us at 202-274-1835 or Joselyn Huffstetler at firstname.lastname@example.org
or me at email@example.com
for more information.
Your financial support is vital to sustaining and expanding the Best Friends and Best Men Programs in Washington, DC area public schools. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, the Best Friends Foundation receives financial support from individuals, private foundations, corporations nationwide and state and federal government.
Gifts to the Best Friends Foundation are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please know how grateful we are for your gift.
President and Founder
Best Friends Foundation.