Thank you for donating to help our students.
Your contribution will provide students with the opportunity to devel-op skills to make positive decisions and become good citizens.
Print a .pdf
- $5,000 Provides Best Friends and Best Men Programs in three middle schools serving over 200 students.
- $2,000 Provides a Best Friends or a Best Men program for one student for 6 years (6th – 12th grade).
- $500 Provides a school teacher as a Best Friends or Best Men Mentor for 3–5 students for the school year.
- $100 Provides weekly fitness and nutrition classes for a student in middle school for the school year.
- $25 Provides a student with a Best Friends or a Best Men Student Journal — which contains researched and developmentally sound risk prevention curriculum, hot line information and inspirational readings.
of our appeal brochure and supply your donor information in the provided form. Remember to include your credit card donations or enclose a check to Best Friends Foundation, and mail to:
- P.O. Box 42135
- Washington, D.C. 20015
Gifts may also be made by going to the Network for Good
website and type in The Best Friends Foundation.
Please contact us at 202.394.4501 or Joselyn Huffstetler at email@example.com
or me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Your financial support is vital to sustaining and expanding the Best Friends and Best Men Programs in Washington, DC area public schools. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, the Best Friends Foundation receives financial support from individuals, private foundations, corporations nationwide and state and federal government.
Gifts to the Best Friends Foundation are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please know how grateful we are for your gift.
President and Founder, Best Friends Foundation.